Kids got Hair cuts week that school started. I tried to cut Israels with scissors for the first time, but messed up so we went and fixed it. So this was his first time getting hair cut other than at home. And Kawika has had MANY haircuts @ home. I think he was 4 months for first one. And though we LOVE the curls, he was getting some split ends and I was too scared I would mess up and have to shave his whole head, so he got a little trim.
I already talked a little about school. Here's some pictures of the first day. Jada was totally cool with going back. Israel was emotional the night before, but blinked back tears the morning of and said I could just go :) Brave kiddo.
Our little Oreo Ninja turned 1 year old yesterday. We invited the neighbor boys over for a little bday party where Oreo was given some new toys to destroy and treats to eat:) I have pictures with the neighbor kids in it, but I'm scared to post pictures of other people's kids that I don't know too well. So just know there were 3 other little boys @ our party.


3 comments:
Your kids are so dang cute!!! And your husband and dog aren't too bad looking either. What a lucky family you are to have each other. . . .AND what a lucky gramma I am to sort of have you all!!
I am LOVING the idea of a doggie birthday party. Hmmm. . . Wonder if Chris will go for that. Seeing the pic of Oreo with all his treats/toys put a huge smile of my face.
what a lucky dog--he better not tell roxy :)
Post a Comment