So after the boys returned from camping and we got them all showered, and went to a picnic for our friends, the Mckenzies. It was great fun, and then that night when we got home, it never cooled off in our house. The AC kept running, but the air never got cold. I was already sick with a cold, but this made me sick to my stomach because I just KNEW we would need a new AC unit. I was planning on coming home from church after the kids sang their Mother day's songs in Sacrament meeting. But with our AC going out I decided I would stay in the cold building a bit longer.
Our good friends, the Mussers, invited us for Mother's Day dinner. And then kept us for the next three days! They are awesome friends and it was lots of fun. We would do it again in a heartbeat, if we could avoid the $4600 :)

No comments:
Post a Comment