Chantel hung out with us her last couple days in town. It was such a nice time to have her in our home. She is one of my most favorite people and I really do wish I saw her more often. We went to the park with the kids and Chantel captured some of our family's talents. It was nice that she was there because I never think to take the camera on our everyday outings like the park.
Here's my husband doing a back flip off the swing...Yeah baby!
Power stance
That looks awesome huh? That's why I choose not to jump off swings :), well maybe it's because I would get hurt.

Donovan and I having a swinging competition. Starting @ zero and seeing who could get the highest. Unfortunately the kids got involved and it got all screwed up. But for the record, I would have totally kicked his booty!

Donovan and I having a swinging competition. Starting @ zero and seeing who could get the highest. Unfortunately the kids got involved and it got all screwed up. But for the record, I would have totally kicked his booty!
After they stopped the competition the two older kids jumped on for a spider race...is that what you call swinging like this?
Good-bye Aunty Chantel!!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:
cutest kiddos! Family visits are the best! That Hawaiian food booth I would have totally hit up....looked yummo!
Post a Comment