They're here!!!! We got these taken in HI in December. The pictures are taken at the Laie temple which is where Donovan and I were married, they were taken almost exactly 8 years after our sealing. The beach shots are from Bathtub beach, which is a private beach that we use to sneak to when we lived in Laie. (Luckily the photographer lives on the property so we didn't break any rules.) All the beaches were junk because of a huge storm a couple weeks before. There was a ton of debri and the water was yuck. But I still insisted that we get some shots at the beach. I mean, we ARE in Hawaii!...or WERE in Hawaii!!!
If you ever need a photographer in Hawaii, http://www.holladayphotoblog.com/
Let me know which family shot you like the best. I want a huge one for my house. All but the first are from his "Art" File, but they are all available in regular color.1.
2.
3,
4.
5.
6.
7.
Some other fun shots:
If you ever need a photographer in Hawaii, http://www.holladayphotoblog.com/
Let me know which family shot you like the best. I want a huge one for my house. All but the first are from his "Art" File, but they are all available in regular color.
2.
3,
4.
5.
6.
7.
Some other fun shots:



20 comments:
These are awesome pictures! Oh how much fun it would be to take pictures in Hawaii!!!! I'm jealous !I love them!
Your family is gorgeous! I loved the rolled up sleeves on the boys.
Me and Justin vote for the black and white one sitting in front of the temple. They are all great though, not hard with such a cute family! We really like the b & w white on the beach too...
#6
7, but they are all really good
5 and 6 I like the close up and I like the beach. Way cute pics!
Oops forgot to vote. I'd say 6 if the traditional wall shot if that's what your going for but I think 7 would be more fun to look at.
VERY CUTE!!!!
Love all of them and I'm torn on wich one I like the best but it probably would be the one on the Beach! But hard to choose from.
Your family is so photogenic!
I like 5, 6 and 7. 7 is good to brighten up a dull room. the other two would look great on a colorful wall. They are all awesome!
I like #6 the temple close up/black and white. That would look beautiful blown up. I want a huge family picture too!
They are all so good. Kawika looks so big. The black and white on the beach is great!
#6 is my favorite, but oh my heck all of those are so so great! I am so jealous of you going to hawaii.. and living there! That's awesome. The Hawaii temple has always been my favorite! Love all the pictures!
Hi Katie,
I like #2
I katie,
I LOVE LOVE LOVE number 7, it is great, and shows some true personality!!! It would look great in a huge print or as a canvas! That is my vote, and your family is so cute!
i love your pictures!! hey, how did you do your header with the picture and name, etc? i'm really ignorant on that stuff, but have been wanting to do one like yours...
All of the pictures are just great! How do you pick just one?
Hi Securitans, these pictures are all wonderful. Your kids really grew since I last saw them. I vote for that picture in the beach, number 7.
Very cute pictures! I love the one with Jada and Israel! As for the family one I definitely vote for the one at the top of your blog! The beach one is super cute too though!
Funny to see this post because my sister is getting married in Hawaii and she needs a photographer there! HA!! I will let her know!
these are beautiful!
I vote for the 6th one down!
Post a Comment