A couple weeks ago we were all REALLY sick for over a week. I actually was healthy that time, but had strep the week before. It was so sad. Fevers over 103! One time Jada even read 105, but I gave her lots of frozen stuff and medicine. One day the family went to the Urgent care 3 times because we couldn't get in to our Doctors. Everyone was diagnosed w/ something different, but I think they ALL
had strep because Jada's test came back
positive and they didn't do a test on anyone else. But none of them had sore throats like mine...
weird! So that was my husband the the 2 older ones, but right before all this,
Kawika had the 24 hour flu and just wanted to sleep and not eat. Now, if that boy doesn't want to eat it is
definitely a sign. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment