So when Jada was 3 years old she looked at our arms side by side and said, "We don't match, why is my skin dirty?" I knew this day would come, so it was time to figure out a way to have it make perfect sense.... Using ice cream:)
We, as Seguritan's, LOVE ice cream. So from that point forward we all became flavors;
We, as Seguritan's, LOVE ice cream. So from that point forward we all became flavors;
Although these flavors are different, they are all delicious! (no milk allergies in our family:))
But there has always been a missing flavor....
until now!
until now!
Our Cookies 'n Cream

14 comments:
I sent you the invite, if you don't get it just email me again. Although I am not much of an "owning animal" type person, that little puppy is so DANG CUTE!!! Congrats on your new addition.
I love Oreo Ice cream! That is the perfect name! I am sure the kids are in heaven!
That puppy is so adorable! That is a great way to explain it! I'll have to pass that on to my sisters-in-laws, one married a guy from Africa and one is married to a guy from Peru!
Very clever of you mamma vanilla! And Jada is probably ok with that answer to!!, very cute!!
Oreo is cute to!!
Hes so cute with the kids and Im glad he is doing good and is in a good home. It was much easier to see her puppy go this time knowing he was going to be well taken care of. And that Ill get to see him sometimes too is great. PS whoever wears socks and sandals is awesome!
HILARIOUS! We'll have to use that method when that question comes up in our family! Lol! Love the puppy "Oreo Ninja" very nice!
Hey Katie! We are doing good just chugging on with the same ole stuff. Looks like you are super busy and creative. Love the post by the way. Your kids are very cute!
I can't believe you got a puppy! We have a puppy and it's SOOOO much work! Seriously so hard and I don't have 3 kids. You are WONDER mom though!!!
Check out Layla's new pics on our blog! :)
Christi
What cute analogy! Your kids have the prettiest skin evah!
hapa kids are the most beautiful kids in the world! :)
what a cute puppy! i want a puppy without all the work. LOL.
That is a great story! I LOVE your creativity. The puppy is adorable to. I hope you are all feeling better. Haven't seen you in a while.
Awww, what a cute puppy! And what a fun post. You're sooo creative!
Sweet lovin, the best kind !!
That puppy is adorable its to bad they get big and not so cute!! jk.
What kind of Terrier is the puppy daddy? Enjoy!
That was so creative. Your family is beautiful including the puppy
Post a Comment