We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Hero

Lately I've been sewing in all my spare time, which doesn't seem like much, for this boutique next Saturday. It feels like I'm constantly exhausted and a little tense. My mom called the other day and said she'd like to help. I knew that my mom would help me as much as needed, but I wanted to make it the easiest for her as possible so I worked super hard to get my product to the final step(which is the hardest and most time consuming.) I did this because I KNEW that she would come up with a more efficient way to complete the Dwipee. And ....Ta Da!, here she is working way overtime and way underpaid doing a brilliant job! Thanks a million mom! I LOVE YOU THE MOST!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maren said...

How nice to get help!

Heather K said...

Good luck at your craft fair. Your collages of pictures are adorable. Jada is getting so big. I also liked the picture of Donovan asleep just like the baby!

Brandon and Sally said...

Katie,

Brandon and I would like to buy a dwipee for your lil' munchkin'! Ha! We're probably not your 1st dwipee customers but we want one. Let us know!

Brandon and Sally said...

correction: your to our... ha ha!