We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sweet kid

After a long day at Grandma and Grandpa's I was tucking Israel in for bed and this is our conversation:

Israel: "Mommy, You're so pretty"
Me: "Thanks Israel"
Israel: "Mommy, what do you say?"
Me: "I said thank you Israel"
Israel: "No, you say, 'You're so Handsome'"
Me: "I'm sorry...(few seconds pause to make is more sincere) You're so handsome Israel"
Israel: "Thanks mommy" as he turns to over to fall asleep.

5 comments:

The Gwynns said...

Congrats on the performance! Jada's picture is great! And Israel really is handsome. thanks for the cute story. And don't worry, we made it home safe :)

Sarah Pace said...

That is so cute. Don't you just love them!

Kelly Merrell said...

If I was as cute as your kids, I'd probably be making sure someone recognized it, too! Dave and I always joke about only wanting cute kids. But, his sister has the cutest baby and the fam says he looks like Dave when he was young, so that is a good sign!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha how cute!

Mary Ann said...

ha ha.. i love it! that's what i make wayne tell me every night too! :)