So Jada has wanted to buy a Build A Bear for a while, but I'm mean and don't buy my kids stuff like that...I make them earn it. So for the past 4 months she's saved every penny of her allowance, plus done some extra jobs to save up. She earned enough to buy the bear with plenty left over for accessories. But she did not want any frills, just the bear.

She and I left the boys behind one Saturday morning and headed for the mall.
She chose this simple white and pink bear and named her Sparkles. Now she sleeps with Sparkles every night and she wants to save enough to buy both of her brothers their own bears. I told her that she can't buy Israel one cuz he doesn't save his money EVER. But in the end she can decide.
We walked around the mall for a while before deciding that we really needed some ice cream.
It was the most fun ever! I really had as much fun with Jada as I would have with any of my girlfriends. Hopefully she doesn't outgrow me too soon.
2 comments:
Sooo fun to have a mommy/daughter day. I can't wait to have those with my little Rosy.
cute pics.. you are such a fun mom!! i want my girls to not outgrow me too! :)
Post a Comment