all by himself
Me and the boys go walking in the mornings.
This is how we get bundled up when our high for the day
is like 70 or something...but it starts off cold...I swear
(Yeah, I've totally aclimated to this warm stuff)
No matter how hard we tried we couldn't
get her to want this dress over the one that looks like
Santa's helper. So we had to take a picture.
get her to want this dress over the one that looks like
Santa's helper. So we had to take a picture.


5 comments:
You kids are all so stinkin cute. I love your daughters dress... I hate when they have different taste than you!
I love it! jada is going to be so beautiful when she gets older (like a princess :). You have such the cute little family. I am so proud of you and your decisions in life... you are a wonderful example to me! I cannot wait till we have kids and can be cute like you and your family. tell the kids I said hi and that I love them tons! you guys are the bomb diggities!
PS check out our site, I added something cool :)
Love ya!
I love it! jada is going to be so beautiful when she gets older (like a princess :). You have such the cute little family. I am so proud of you and your decisions in life... you are a wonderful example to me! I cannot wait till we have kids and can be cute like you and your family. tell the kids I said hi and that I love them tons! you guys are the bomb diggities!
PS check out our site, I added something cool :)
Love ya!
Did I mention that I love it? lol (sorry about that!)
We love seeing Jada little brother and little little brother! Thanks for posting pictures. We're looking forward to being back in the states soon and hopefully being able to see you guys more often. Jada looks all growed up doing her homework!
Post a Comment