Me: "When our heart stops beating."
Israel: "How do I make that not happen?"
Me(big breath while thinking): "By eating healthy, exercising, and being safe."
Israel: "Are apples healthy? Is bread healthy? is..."etc.
We got to the church and he was over it.
This one Jada said this morning on the way to school as her and I were playing the "reminds me" game. And I really want to make it into a plaque or something because I LOVE how simply profound it is coming from my fairytale five year old:
"Laughing reminds me of Magic."
Jada Kamalei Seguritan
4 comments:
AWESOME!!! This makes me so happy that you have a site! I love the pictures and the the kids' quotes. That is great! We might have to post up the life lesson about laughing too. Thanks Jada!
SO GLAD you have a blog. Your kids are beautiful and it will be so fun to keep in touch. My blog address is: www.wayneandmaryannlayton.blogspot.com
nice kid quotes. one time my dog puked on the carpet and then ate it.
umm, so I have a cute quote: "muffins are just ugly cupcakes"... (don't ask why I thought of it :) )... and Justin is gross.
Post a Comment