We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

We work together, We love eachother. We be bad never, As a team forever. To infinity and beyond!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

september stuff



Okay, I really don't have a good system of how
to do this, but here's some more pictures.


Jada loves kindergarten, she is reading so well.
She goes to Happy Valley Charter
In her spare time she likes to draw..













Israel is constantly playing super hero with me. I'm usually the bad guy, he usually has a detailed script that if not followed can result in some frustration.











Kawika is happy and fat. He's 6 months old, 21 lbs, 28 inches, and full of lots of laughter and love for his family.












*Donovan gets to go to Manager Candidate School in San Antonio the first 2 weeks in October.

*I am teaching hula. Next week I'll be teaching 4 days a week.

*Just spent any extra money replacing a transmission, so no crazy fun trips this next year.

*Israel wants to say something:
ukk.kyhgjiio9ilfswsasdrtuzzsawqee

No comments: